I worked on piece placement a little more tonight

by midge 11. August 2016 06:13

In case the deep link doesn't work for the above embedded video, relevant part here.

 

So I detected the case where the piece should actually be put on the board, and removed it from the list of pieces to be placed. I also changed it so the label with the piece count is decremented. I still need to draw the places pieces and allow the user to remove them. But I wrote up a list of like 5 or 6 small tasks that I can get to right away next time I work on it.

I procrastinate much less when I have a concrete list of things to do. Usually the more granular the better. The more vague/large/intimidating a task is, the more likely I'll defer it.

Getting there. Probably put in about 40mins or so tonight.

 

Tags:

Comments are closed

About the author

Hi, I'm Midge.

Month List

Page List